- As PGA Professionals, we understand that golf cannot exist without amateur golfers and a goal is to make every golfer have more fun whilst playing.
- We can help players to improve but every golfer has to understand that they can not hit the ball perfectly every time.
- The game is measured by how many shots you play and not how the swing looks.
- Golf is played on a course and as every situation is different, the golfer must be able to adjust to control the flight, bounce and roll of every shot through the use of different clubs and different swing lengths and speeds.
- If a golfer can understand how the ball and club work then they will start to profit from using their body in the correct manner to get the ball to fly or roll as expected.
- The concept of the club and the ball are the same as when golf started 500 years ago, even though technology has developed. The only two variables are distance and direction of the ball.
- Golfers are only limited by their beliefs and patience. When they are open with both, improvement is always possible.
- The better the body condition, the easier it is to make the right move, but a swing can always be made no matter how the body is (just look at golfers with one arm!)
- Learning golf is a journey where self discovery is encouraged & supported
- As American Michael Hebron says "When you (a teacher) try to help a golf swing, unfortunately,you can win or lose, but when you help a golfer you always win"